Saturday, January 7, 2012

The things life can throw at you

Sooo... We are all only just human, right? Which means we've probably made some mistakes in our lives. There for we are not perfect. But just because I may not make the right choices sometimes,doesn't mean you (people That are close to me) have to go and make more of a mess (that i caused myself) by going and making matters worse for me! Why do some people do that? Go and cause MORE problems for your problems, then try to say they're only trying to help, then continue to create lies and accusastions to cps and court, to only find out that the whole time were trying to get custody of your own child! Who does this? Are you serious???!!!! All for your own shellfish pleasures when this could've been avoided if you actually took the time to think about how it would and is affecting and hurting my sweet little boy whom you took his mommy away from!!!!!! Thanks and I love you too
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog